Choose The Right Path® for your Career
Interested in a career at Selectpath? We are passionate about providing our clients with sound financial advice and excellent customer service. Fill out the form below and start your journey today.
We are always looking for exceptional people to join our team. If you would like to apply for a career with Selectpath but don't see the job posting you're looking for, please use the general inquires form here. Tell us about yourself and the type of position you're looking for in your cover letter.
For specific careers, select one of the currently open positions below to view a detailed job description.
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – GROUP BENEFITS – FULL-TIME
WHO ARE WE?
Selectpath Benefits & Financial Inc. works in partnership with our clients to guide them along “the Right Path” to financial security and success by implementing customized solutions through innovation, excellence and integrity. Our team of industry experts specializes in benefits and pension, personal and corporate financial planning, and human resources management. Our services offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach to managing your short and long-term goals.
The Client Service Representative, Group Benefits provides administrative support to the Practice Advisor and clients of Selectpath. In this position, you will be responsible for handling client and Advisor inquiries and requests related to Group Benefits products
WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Matching retirement plan
- A flexible and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships with all clients in order to assist with general plan administration questions/concerns, resolving issues and follow up
- Plan, organize and facilitate the preparation and completion of client renewals
- Plan, organize and facilitate new plan implementations, plan amendments, carrier changes, and AOR’s
- Liaise with carriers to help solve problems in an effective and efficient manner
- Assist with administrative functions such as Advisor client correspondence, file maintenance, regular database updates and maintenance
- Prepare various ad hoc reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of a Group Benefits Associate designation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- College Diploma with a concentration in business
- Minimum 3-5 years’ administrative and customer service experience in the Group Benefits industry
- Advanced knowledge and application of MS suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Goldmine or other CRM systems is an asset
- Customer service oriented, possess a professional and approachable demeanor and has the ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize in a fast work environment
Applicants are to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in Selectpath, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.No phone calls please.
Selectpath is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.
Upon request, Selectpath will make accommodations available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.